Marketing Lead responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies for all marketing teams, including digital, advertising, communications and creative.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- Setting, monitoring and reporting growth metrics (CPA, customer lifetime value, etc.) and team goals.
We are looking for a head of marketing who'll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all marketing teams, including digital, advertising, communications and creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
- Ensure our brand message is loud and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Work experience as marketing lead or VP marketing, preferably within our industry.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience with CRM software.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals.
- Analytical mind.
- BSc/MSc degree in marketing or relevant field.