Graphic Designer Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients' needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a substantial body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of recent work. Message us to find out more.
Employment Type: Executive/Junior Executive
Reports To: Senior Designer/ Lead Designer/Head of Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Salary Range: Negotiable
You will need to have these skills: