The social media strategist will be involved in developing and maintaining a comprehensive social media strategy. He/she will apply social marketing techniques to increase visibility and traffic across all internal and external brands. Also setting social media managements SOPs and rules of engagement for social media to encourage consistency.
- Plan marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget allocation, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Grow and expand company social media presence on existing platforms including Facebook and Instagram, as well as introduce new methods of social marketing.
- Distribute written and visual content in the form of e-newsletters, the web, blogs and social media.
- Create and oversee social ad buying campaigns, especially Facebook and Instagram.
- Ensure brand consistency across all social platforms, both internal and external.
- Work with designers and writers to execute strategies and daily content schedules.
- Collects and applies user data and analyse visits and interactions to improve future marketing campaigns.
- Define key performance indicators with the Head of Marketing and implement analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Superb knowledge about marketing on various social media platforms.
- Proficient with social media and web analytics
- Strong desire to self learn and be independent.
- Exudes creativity and a strong grasp in the English language.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management abilities.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or relevant fields preferred.
- 1 to 2 years experience in social media management and strategy.
Employment Type: Executive
Reports To: Head of Marketing
Salary Range: SGD 2,500 to 3,000